- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, The Sales Officer will work directly in the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating, and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions and exceeding the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s.
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and producing weekly and monthly report of sales and activities.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analysing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals and targets, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager.
Qualification: First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field with Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Years of Experience: At least 3-7 years sales experience.