Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales Account Manager’s primary function will be to to retain and grow the current accounts and also gain new market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships of specific assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Achieve sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with a sales/business development team in the Telecom industry
- Technical & Professional proficiency is required.
- Excellent research & writing skills.
- Strong Quantitative skills
- Relationship Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Analytical Thinking.
- A self starter and ability to deliver solely.
Demands of the Job:
- Travelling may be required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.