THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GARMENT MAKING AND RESIDES IN ABUJA!!!
We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all outgoing garment. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. Knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential. The goal is to ensure that our garments meets our customer’s high standards.THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GARMENT MAKING !!!
- Read detailed job card and instructions to comprehend the expectations for each garment.
- Approve or reject finished garments with respect to quality standards and record tailors performance .
- Return garments for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Check the sewing thread shades according to PPC file and matching.
- Confirm the trims attachments are passed e.g. Collar cuff, tapes, buttons, labels Placket, and sleeves, etc.
- Must Check and confirm the proper placement of pockets and printing or embroidery.
- Use measuring tools such as tape rules , calipers and various gauges to ensure correct dimensions
- Maintain records of various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Make sure cleanliness of all machines and production area.
- Prepare analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan.
- Proven experience as a seamstress or related role
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with measurement tools.
- Knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies