Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
- Develop and maintain quality assurance standards.
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and recommend gaps to Human Resources.
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Ensure the company adheres to industry quality.
- Ensure products/services meet customer expectations and demand
- Performing other tasks/functions as assigned by the Head, SOE.
- First Degree in Business Management / Administration or related discipline.
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor is an added advantage.
- Above 3 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance resource
- Experience with an audit firm is an added advantage.
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Creative thinking
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Excellent visual skills
- Influential persona
- Supervisory skills
- Communication (listening, speaking, writing, etc.)
- Collaboration: (Expert)
- Innovation (Expert)
- Customer centricity (Expert)
- Integrity: (Advanced)
- Respect (Advanced)
- Leadership (Expert)
- Excellence (Expert)
- Intelligence (Expert)