About Floorkraft Limited
Borne from the need for the perfect flooring — one that’s strong and durable, yet beautifully designed, the result of a floor covering that reflects the incomparable beauty of nature, while offering durability to stand the test of time, emerged. Our broad selection of flooring solutions authentically mirrors the look of granite, marble, limestone and wood, as well as metallic surfaces and other unique finishes.
Floorkraft Limited is recruiting competent individuals to fill the position of Project Supervisor in its Abuja Offices.
- Responsible for day to day planning and co-ordination of production levels, workers, equipment levels and supplies
- Responsible for the daily schedule of work and installation
- Oversee process and provide appropriate instruction to designated team
- Monitor to ensure efficient operations
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of safety issues, including project equipment, and raise any concerns with Operations Manager
- Support and track the progress of the project within agreed criteria, and adhering to applicable plans (such as emergency planning) deal with issues/problems as they arise to minimise impact on production, or immediately refer to Line Manager
- Liaise with team/contractors/suppliers and other stakeholders
- Subject to agreed criteria; recruitment, training (including for use of equipment), set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Maintain accurate data/records/documentation as specified
- Carry out allocated tasks/projects in accordance with contract requirements
- Minimum of BSc in Civil Engineering/Building Technology or other related technical qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of project supervision or field service experience in the commercial flooring and furniture industry
- Knowledge of commercial interiors and flooring installation for all floors are considered a plus
- Experience in using design tools and simulations is a plus
- Carpentry and Tiling experience are an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.