Job ID: 2100000MMT
Department: CNS Cloud and Network Services
Job Field: Project Management
The team you’ll be part of:
- Team of Project Managers supporting all Core Network Services (CNS) Projects in different countries across the MEA Region.
- CNS Projects comprises of different products i.e. Cloud Infra “CBIS/CBAM/NCS”, vIMS, SDM, Packet Core, Digital Operations “NOrC/NAC/FlowOne/NCOM” etc…
- The PM Team consists of multi-skilled PM’s supporting all these Projects and have a culture of collaboration and a “Can Do” attitude.
- As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to:
- The Project Manager is accountable for an external Customer Program (collection of Projects managed together) or Project for an assigned product and/or service scope. The Project Manager ensures Customer Projects / Programmes are delivered within agreed Scope, Budget, Schedule and Quality.
- Plans Customer Project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating Change Management on all aspects affecting Cost, Scope, Schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Manages the Customer relationship during delivery and serves as the primary interface towards the Customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including Customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
- Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the Project. Monitors, controls and reports KPI’s defined in Customer contract.
- Ensures all Project and Operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the [email protected] methodology.
- Monitors and controls that the Project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
Your Skills and Experience
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Cost Management
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.