Job Profile: The Procurement and Order Fulfillment Officer will support in delivering HAUSBA’s procurement strategies, including forecasting, inventory management, purchase order management and Vendor management of 3rd party service providers.
- Support with managing the process flow from receiving demands through purchase order and tracking delivery.
- Execute purchase order management activities and liaise with relevant internal departments/persons to optimize availability, inventories and costs
- Actively build regular interactions and touch bases with internal stakeholders to improve overall accuracy of reporting information
- Maintains discretion related to all confidential/sensitive company and customer information
- Assists Supply Chain Manager in discovery, analysis, and correction of inventory error root causes.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Job:
- Must have 2 -3 years of prior experience in customer service (B-to-B and B-to-C) experience
- OND, HCD or Bachelor’s degree in any degree
- Proficient Google Work Tools and other tools
- ERP/CRM experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and tenacity
- Consistently arriving promptly to work
- Problem-solving mentality
- Commitment to excellent results