Facilitate virtual meetings for various teams, ensure the reviewing of company data, building reports and supporting programs to improve the company’s performance metrics. Engage and support daily activities to support operational excellence and optimization.
- Manage day-to-day operations.
- Optimize operations processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences.
- Order supplies and maintain inventory levels.
- Train new employees and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Interact with clients and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Resolve operational challenges as needs arise.
- Track and report operational performance.
- Maintain policy and procedures documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an operations specialist or in a similar role
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes
- Strong people management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving and time management skills
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well