- We need an experienced Operations Manager who will oversee operational activities at every level. He/She will be responsible for strategizing process improvements to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Implement the right processes and practices for smooth running of operations.
- Mentor and train team members, find ways to increase quality of products and implement best practices across all levels.
- Manage inventory, stock keeping of raw materials, product reconciliation and procuring materials
- Ensuring that hygiene and housekeeping of the business are carried out.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build a strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets, monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree in a relevant field with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in stock keeping, budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication, report writing and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, databases and information systems