Department: Medical Affairs
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports to: Head of Medical Affairs, Africa
- We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our team at 54gene. Candidates must be willing to join a dynamic environment, willing to learn quickly, and work well in a team.
- Candidates should be excellent communicators, possess the ability to form and maintain professional relationships and keep up to date with scientific developments.
- Supporting role for marketing diagnostics services
- Provide physician support for consumers referred for genetics counselling
- Provide ongoing education for healthcare provider
- Facilitate Speaker Trainings and SEE meetings
- Facilitate advisory board meetings to gather information on unmet medical needs
- Keep up to date with the literature and share information with sales reps regularly.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions comply with business policies and SOPs.
- Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Participate in training programmers relevant to job description.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Clear and flexible verbal, written and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, versatile, adaptable and take initiative
- Strong presentation skills, proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization.
- Knowledge of medical office principles, standards, applications and tests offered at 54gene
- Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical equipment in lab
Education & Certifications
- Prior professional experience in an academic and/or life science setting
- At least 3 years of post graduate work experience in related field