Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Health Services
Programme: Medical Centre
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any accredited institution either within or outside the country
- Applicant must have done One Year Internship post-graduation
- Applicant must have completed the National Youth Service Corps.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- Patient care.
- Medical knowledge.
- Practice-based learning and improvement.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- System-based practice.
- Inter professional collaboration.
- Personal and professional development.
Other Important Information:
- Possess a proven character and build up an impeccable personal and professional reputation during one’s career.
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- A Team player who can work under limited supervision and is capable of self-direction.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy good physical health mental health.