Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will help strengthen our brand and drive sales, ensuring effective and efficient executions.
- Help activate impactful marketing campaigns from conception through to execution and evaluation.
- Work with marketing manager to collate & track key data for weekly report; and share data analysis with stakeholders
- Update social media pages daily (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), work alongside the team to optimise campaigns.
- Assist in developing and managing contents for website and social media platforms.
- Support the planning and execution of events
- Ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Prepare weekly activity report as required by the Marketing Manager.
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree in Marketing or any related Social Science discipline.
- One year corporate or personal experience in a related role.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business.
- Basic understanding of content creation and marketing tools – Inshot, Canva, Mailchimp
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Good analytical abilities and working knowledge of, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.