Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with a specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people.
We offer end to end Human Resource solution services ranging from Business Advisory, HR Structuring, HR Busin…
Read more about this company
Job Title: Marketing and Brand Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Client Industry: Education
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional, and reliable Brand Ambassador to act as the face and voice of our school and brand. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating brand awareness, both online and offline, and increasing students’ registration by promoting our school events and on social media platforms. As the Brand Ambassador, you will need to work closely with the PR and admissions teams to ensure the achievement of marketing objectives. You should be conversant with various social media networks, with the ability to advertise, network and communicate effectively.
- Post engaging content about our products/services online (e.g., social media and forums).
- Attend trade, product launches, and other events to represent the company.
- Network and establish strong relationships with potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with our school and services to effectively promote the brand to potential customers.
- Implement various promotion and marketing techniques such as word of mouth, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Follow online comments and reviews and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Track customers’ preferences, metrics and campaigns and make recommend ideas for advertising and positioning.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and PR departments regarding customers’ preferences and market demands.
- Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Work closely with PR and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a positive brand image at all times.
- Create social media strategies based on regularly evolving metrics and client feedback.
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter similar role.
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms (influencer is a plus).
- Experience creating online content and scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a strong desire to meet new people.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent problem-solver
- Familiarity with social media analytics and metrics tracking preferred
- Able to convert product details into viable content marketing strategies
- Previous retail or training experience
- Commitment to work evenings and weekends
- BSc in Marketing or relevant degree.