BUDGET SALARY: N150,000 – N180,000
Our client, a leading integrated and efficient downstream player in the Nigerian oil industry is looking to hire a Marketer with a minimum of 3 years working experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
A marketer is responsible for creating an involvement chain between the customer and the product or service offered by the company. As such, they monitor market trends, create advertising campaigns, develop pricing strategies and targeting strategies based on demographic data and work with the company to develop more awareness of what they offer.
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with customers.
- Analysing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- Degree in a marketing-centered discipline.
- Relevant work experience of 3 years
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.