Job level- Early career
Minimum Qualification- MBA
We are recruiting Management Interns for FoodCo Nigeria Limited, a leading multichannel retail company in Nigeria. The Management Interns (FoodCo Fellows) are high potential entry-level candidates, who will fill the managerial pipeline in the company. Selected candidates are placed on a three-month management internship program. They are given full time employment upon satisfactory performance on the internship program. Fellows are then placed on a two-three-year rotational program, working in different business units. Upon completion of the rotational program, fellows will join the management cadre at FoodCo.
- Learning and acquiring an excellent understanding of all required modules: Sales/Production, Supply Chain, Corporate Affairs, Risk Control and Finance.
- Learning best practices and coming up with innovative solutions to lingering problems.
- Understudying supervisors/managers, noting different managerial styles (what works well and what doesn’t), practicing what works well within sphere of influence.
- Studying company policies, processes, and practices, towards gaining mastery.
- Acquiring an excellent understanding of the organization’s culture and aligning behaviour with dominant cultural traits.
- Managing progress on the job by seeking feedback from key staff.
- Developing a good working relationship across all hierarchies in the organization.
- Participating in internal meetings, and external workshops/trainings.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum graduating GPA of second class lower
- An MBA from a reputable university
- 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Age limit- 28 years
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger- A desire for continuous learning and constant growth
- Innovativeness- Ability to improve existing processes
- Humility- No sense of entitlement, no sense of superiority, willingness to take on diverse tasks.
- Strong leadership skills- ability to motivate others towards accomplishing organizational goals
- Good Microsoft office skills
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.