Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Management Consulting Associate with strong problem-solving skills who will work with colleagues to define, identify & diagnose problems and co-develop creative solutions for our organization and partners, with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth, and improving our organizational performance. The Associate will be responsible for elaborating on and clarifying potential areas of improvement and supporting strategic activities that will support our leadership in the industries we work in.
- The Associate will articulate proposed solutions and approaches into high-quality technical proposals, presentation slides, white papers, and/or concept notes for strategic communications.
As a Management Consultant Associate, you’ll be required to:
- Conduct analysis to understand the context and nuances of identified problems
- Facilitate focus groups, workshops, interviews, and other approaches to field data collection
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Present findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders
- Guide the implementation of recommendations or solutions and ensure that team members, our partners, and stakeholders receive the necessary assistance
- Articulate solutions, approaches, and concepts into business proposals, concept notes, and other strategic documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- A Master’s Degree in business administration or a related management course is an added advantage.
- 3+ years of management consulting experience
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
- A high degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.