Location: Sango Ota
Candidates MUST have a maintenance manager position in either Paint, Polymer, or Masterbatch chemical production company.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- 8-10 years Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electri,cal systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in Engineering or a related field..