Industry/Sector: Computer and Electronics Manufacturing Company
Location: Ojota, Lagos.
Job purpose: Aim of the maintenance engineer is responsible for keeping the ground operations running by managing and overseeing all maintenance-related activities and keeping records and maintenance as per statuary compliances.
- Should have pre-knowledge of the equipment’s used in Consumer electronics , White goods industry like vacuum pumps, gas charging machine, Power meters, Electrical safety testers, Air compressors and have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulics.
- scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work
- ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines
- ensuring the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- coordinating the completion of complex repairs
- looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Keeping spare parts inventory at all times
- Prepare list of required spare parts at the end of the year for yearly budget
- Should be able to work and perform under pressure and weekends if the situation demands
- Minimum of 5 years in the manufacturing space
- BSc/HND/ Diploma in mechanical /electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in same industry
- Must have knowledge of Quality Systems as relates to the job requirements.
- Familiar with the working principles and safety specifications