Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a Logistics intern, you will be supporting the end-to-end logistics operations for human sample deliveries including cold chain operations.
- You will interface with logistics partners, and manage stakeholders by communicating key performance indices and reports to drive the highly efficient execution of our business model.
- This is a 6 months Internship employment.
- Support logistical plans for current operations; COVID and 7RL
- Manage in-house logistics riders; In-House Dedicated Rider Roll Call / Designated location planning on a daily basis depending on different pickup conditions/schedules for the COVID Project
- Responsible for 3PL compliance and overall performance
- Plan and track the shipment after dispatch
- Keep logs of logistics requests and executed orders etc.
- Collect feedback from all stakeholders and make processes more scalable.
- Execute standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints regarding logistics
- Provide periodic updates to management on projects and performance.
Education & Certifications:
- BSc / HND in Health related or Logistics field
- Experience in the Logistics would be an added advantage
- 2 years of working experience in facility management.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors, and team members
- Good Reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding organizational skills.