Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Alaba, Trade Fair – Lagos
- Creating and managing own loan portfolio
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives.
- Cross-selling of bank product and services.
- Conduct objective know your customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Applicants should have previous MFB experience.
N40,000 – N100,000 Monthly.