TERAWORK is the leading online talent marketplace in Africa that helps businesses thrive by connecting them with professional talent without geographical barriers. We have a pool of professionals with varying levels of expertise across tech, digital, business and lifestyle services.
Our client, a leading ICT Solutions provider and System Integrator is now seeking competent and qualified professionals to fill the position below
The IT – Project manager is responsible for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The Ideal professional should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
Skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- PMP or Prince2 Certified
- Minimum of 7 years working experience