Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Managing Internet Firewall
- Managing Internet Access points
- Monitoring & routing of network links and liaising with ISPs.
- Server administration.
- Staff email creation and domain administration.
- Providing IT Help Desk services remotely to on-site engineers and staff.
- Routine repairs and maintenance of laptops, desktops, and network devices.
- Incidence report and resolutions.
- Performed day-to-day LAN and WAN administration, maintenance, and support.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Managing day-to-day IT-related works.
- Managing company computers, printers, cables, and other equipment.
- Installed, supported, and maintained company hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices
- Analyzed, identified, and resolved complex network hardware and problems
- Procurement of computers and any IT accessories
- Installed, configure, tested, and maintained operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT/Support engineer
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.