Job: Investment Relations Officer at RS Hunter Limited
Our client, an advisory focused investment banking firm seeks to employ an investment relations officer who will be tasked with the responsibility of creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community. He/She will also be responsible for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identify development opportunities; follow up on development leads and contacts; participate in the structuring and financing of projects; assure the completion of relevant projects.
- Write proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help to increase sales and growth for the company.
- Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives
- Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- exceptional numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills Proven debt sourcing relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- strong business acumen, along with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Proven working experience as a Investor relations officer
- 5+ years’ experience in managing an investor relations department
- Relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Thorough knowledge of investment principles and procedures