- Evaluating and assessing risk management activities and internal control within the company.
- Scrutinizing and examine of financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments for each department
- Determining the organization’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Evaluating and making recommendations that can assist in improving internal control.
- Investigating fraud via a fraud risk assessment that uses fraud deterrence principles.
- Offering an objective source of independent advice to help reach the goal and achieve legality and validity.
- Learning and studying the organization’s policy and guidelines.
- Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
- Gathering, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting accounting documentation, reports, data, and flowcharts.
- Following up the audits to monitor the managements’ intervention.
- Promoting ethics and identifying improper conduct within the company.
- Every other audit assignments as may be required by management.
Qualification Bachelor degree in accounting or related field
Experience: Candidates must have proven four (2-4) years work experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
Proficiency in all of the programs of Tally/ other accounting software and excellent knowledge of MS office
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent mathematical skills to verify entries
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions