Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- The Information Technology Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Support of the following: Email Systems (Exchange), Windows Server Systems, VM Ware, Hyper V, Active Directory Account Administration, Telephony
- Perform/support enterprise storage solutions including replication
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues relating to business applications
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Maintenance and support of central hardware, operating systems and utilities
- Administer installations, including setting up new systems/hardware and promptly installing updates
- Installing/configuring new computers/telephones
- Troubleshooting IT equipment – printers, scanners etc
- Assist with the Installation, configuring , and support of the LAN and WAN and Internet systems
- Maintain network equipment, servers and users hardware and software
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers
- Perform routine manual/automatic backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery
- Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools
- Assist in software testing of new releases, proactively escalating issues
- Partake in project work from inception to closure
- Monitoring of applications
- Competence in PC network security issues, including virus protection and prevention
- Maintain the existing network and server systems
- Assist in the design of new infrastructure to support changing business needs
- Assist in the management of IT Assets Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and request.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a major FMCG
- Must be a Graduate in Computer Science or Engineering
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.