- We are looking for a Human Resources Officer who will manage all recruitment and onboarding activities for the company and its clients.
- The prospective candidate should be able to build a team that would effectively deliver on their Job description and satisfy the needs of the clients.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist, HR Manager or HR Generalist.
- Headhunting, Outsourcing and other practical recruitment and selection skills are required.
- Solid understanding of labour legislation and payroll process.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Team management skills.
N1,000,000 – N1,800,000 Annually.