Job: HR Manager at First Excelsia
Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing company, is seeking to fill the role of Human Resources Manager.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational & performance management, training, and development, as well as compensation.
Summarised Job Description:
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Work with the company’s Executive Management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Develop comprehensive strategic Recruiting and Retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Ensure hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective in the organization.
- Develop HR policies for the organization.
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager.
- Must have HR professional certification (CIPM)
- Good knowledge of labour law and employee engagement
- Ability to speak Chinese language will be an added advantage