Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us.
You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget.
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Housekeeping Manager or Supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
- Female preferred for gender balance.
Salary: N120,000 – N140,000