Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Protecting the Company’s margins through control of hotel operational costs and maximization of income.
- Assisting Hotel Management with preparation of budgets and business plans for the achievement of Hotel’s earnings objectives.
- Driving rigorous and disciplined tracking of Hotel Operations results against targets, with closer monitoring of gaps and submission of accurate daily reports to Management, to promote a culture of higher performance across the organization.
- Monthly reports on Hotel Revenue against budget and review of the Cost of Sales.
- Prepare accurate monthly Financial Statements with comparisons to budgets and previous periods for the Hotel,and maintaining adequate supporting accounting records.
- Ensuring compliance with Statutory deductions legislations as it relates to hotel operations.
- Management of the Hotel’s Inventory ledger, daily monitoring the transactions recorded and monthly reconciliation of the Inventory module with the General ledger control account.
- Physical verification of hotel stock quantities, arranging monthly stock taking and monthly resolution of all stock variances.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Social Sciences or Management
- Qualified Accountant –ACA
- Minimum of 3 years’experience in Hotel Financial Management and Financial Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide Accounting Application such as OPERA, SAGE or SAP,MS Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
- Must not be more than 40 years of age
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.