Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Give information on whether a treatment procedure can be carried out for a patient to various units when called upon for verification.
- Put a call across to the companies for verification for patients who do not come with clinic paper or any form of identification or whose names are not on the list sent by their companies to the hospital.
- Get approvals (via mails or phone calls) from the various companies before commencing any treatment or carrying out a procedure that is not on the agreed tariff the hospital has with them, in order to avoid denial of payments.
- Prepare patients’ bill based on the agreed tariff we have with each of the companies, and bill this on the hospital manager.
- Ensure that they sign their bill at the end of each treatment.
- Keep record of the treatments given to each patient (including the diagnosis, investigations, procedures and medications) on both hard and soft copy.
- Keep track of patients’ data over multiple visits.
- Collate the total bill for each month.
- Reconcile your bill after payments have been made in the case of denials.
- Give the invoices for each of the companies to the accountant to sign.
- Handover the signed invoices to the driver for submission to the various companies.
- Preparing the Timetable / Roaster for the Admin department.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Performing account reconciliations
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.