Sector: Education Services
Grade Level: Manager
Reports To: Executive Directors
- Communications Officer
- Admissions Officer
To provide strategic direction and leadership for all admissions activities across the campuses, and to ensure timely and proper assessment and placement of prospective students.
- Create a positive image and reputation for the organization by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as company representative at relevant social events, conventions, seminars, public lectures, and forums.
- Participate in Below the Line (BTL) activities.
- Schedule and coordinate all entrance examinations (including out-of-state) and interviews for prospective students and parents.
- Manage candidate applications to ensure regulatory and organizational compliance regarding the submission of necessary supporting credentials and documentation.
- Liaise with feeder institutions (including out-of-state) towards student enrolment at the schools.
- Coordinate, oversee, and manage the activities and schedules of admissions officers and communications team members.
- Liaise with lead generation sources and platforms.
- Develop and execute lead conversion strategies to drive student enrolment.
- Prepare admission-related presentations and student receptions.
- Coordinate all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Oversee department members and ensure completion of tasks.
- Generation, analysis, and submission of reports on admission, retention, and enrolment to management for informed decision-making.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- Requires 5 – 10 years experience in the Educational sector
- Team Player
- Oral & Written Communication
- Organizational Awareness
- System and process management
- Reporting techniques
- Time management & meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking