We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services.
Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – C…
Read more about this company
Group Business Development Manager
- Establish a marketing/sales plan for the products/services of the various Strategic Business Units (SBU) in the Group
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly, andmonthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of the SBUs clientele base
- Conduct sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the companies’services.
- Oversee the development and delivery of sales presentations and proposals
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Develop. oversee and drive the execution of strategic business development initiatives and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Present a formal periodic report of activities and achievements of the department.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Establish a system of knowledge management to capture, store, transfer, and retrievework done within the department for posterity and business continuity.
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for business development team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately andpromptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department.
- Ensure aseamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skillsrequired to perform their job effectively.
Key Performance Indicator
- Risk Assets
- Mandate Acquisition
- Team efficiency
- Significant growth in customer base
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 10 years experience in marketing and sales of financial products.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management (including collaboration & teamwork)
- Database Management
- Good Knowledge of Technology
- Leadership, Influencing, and Negotiation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Self-Assured, Confident, and Assertive
Applications & Technology:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Group Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.