Job: Full Time Pharmacist at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
N.B- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos.
Island – Victoria Island, Lekki and Ajah.
Mainland – Ogba, Bariga, Shomolu, Surulere, Yaba, Agege, Shomolu, Ikeja and Isolo.