Our client, a leading marketer of refined products in the downstream industry is looking to hire a Financial Analyst with Five (5) years’ experience to analyzes the Company’s financial performance by collecting, monitoring and reporting data.
As a Financial Analyst, you’ll be responsible for assisting and preparing timely and accurate financial reports to help drive profitability and results. The successful candidate will be highly responsible for accounting and internal financial support, reporting and analysis on projects/contracts, assist engineers and scientists in making business decisions to improve financial performance.
- Preparing and reviewing of financial reports and other required report and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections.
- Coordinating, developing, supporting and monitoring the annual budget process to ensure that each major budget management task is properly planned and supported.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team and also work with the CFO when required to review financial information and forecasts ensure accurate financial results.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Proven 5years experience as a Financial Analyst or closely related field (preferably Downstream oil and gas sector, FMCG)
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Vast understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- Proven leadership abilities with outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.