The Tranter Group consists of six companies that are industry leaders in IT Services, Construction and Renovation, Health and hospitality. As we work in highly competitive markets, our client base consists of top organizations across industries in Nigeria including 75% of the commercial banks in Nigeria.
As the PA, you will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the ED’s working life and communication.
This roles reports to the ED
Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Executive Director.
Reminding the Executive Director of important tasks and deadlines.
Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Manage the diaries and schedules.
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
Organising events and conferences.
Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations.
Collating and filing expenses for sales and communications department.
Ensures there is a Quarterly sales reports and Monthly sales report.
- Any other duties assigned.
- 2- 3 years proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality