Industry: Real Estate
Our client, a renowned Real Estate Property Development company, is seeking to recruit top talents to fill a Facility Manager role within the company.
Summarised Job Description:
- Provide overall facility management services for assigned housing estate facilities
- Supervises and manages facility maintenance activities in assigned estates.
- Supervises the maintenance of assigned estates, tools repairs etc.
- Monitor performance of contractors and vendors to ensure efficient and effective execution of projects
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents
- Ensure estate operations are in line with government policies and best-in-class housing regulations
- Prepares and presents periodic facility management reports to the Executive Management.
- Proffer estate management recommendations/advice to the Executive Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales, and Property Management.
- Knowledge of Real Estate management process
- Excellent supervision, networking and negotiating skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus