Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving the employer to and from their destinations.
- Maintain thorough cleanliness of the vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicles are properly maintained and serviced at due time.
- Monitor and account for fuel use.
- Alert the Operations Assistant on licenses/permits and insurance that are due for renewal.
- Appropriately file all receipts and vehicle documentation.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum of an SSCE Certificate.
- Minimum of at least two (2) years in a similar role.
- A valid driver’s license
- Good command of English is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria’s geographical orientation and ability to use GPS devices
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them.