Location: Lagos mainland, Lagos
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing digital and graphic content aligning with company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
- Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.).
- Creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites and apps, social media, display advertising, and eCommerce.
- Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the creation of email templates in HTML.
- Design and develop homepages, landing pages, and email concepts.
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising.
- Draw up detailed website specifications and web animations.
- Design sample page layouts including font, text size and colors.
- Design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs.
- Register web domain names and organize the hosting of the website.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate experience in graphics, digital and web design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years old.