To contribute to and implement Meristem’s digital vision and plan while ensuring alignment with Meristem’s overall corporate strategy. To participate in the sourcing of Meristem’s digital assets as well as planning and implementation of digital systems in support of business operations to improve cost efficiency, service quality, and e-business development. To own digital project portfolios in specified business units.
- Contributing to company-wide digital transformation including conceptualization, prioritization, and execution of designated projects.
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective.
- Oversee digital project portfolios, which may include innovation initiatives, big data strategy, customer experience vision, data policy and e-commerce strategy.
- Fostering acceptance of the organization’s digital strategy.
Promoting opportunities for investment in digital channels and innovative improvements.
Contributing to electronic lead generation activities designed to increase profits and improve customer experience.
Implementing and adopting digital initiatives to support the organization’s strategic initiatives.
Foster a creative and innovative culture.
Any other task as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- No less than 3 years of working experience in a digital services firm with at least two years in a mid-management capacity
- Extensive knowledge of digital trends, business models and new technological capabilities.
- Expertise in handling and managing the digital transformation process.