Locations: (EEDC Orlu) Imo, (Nnewi, Ekwulobia) Anambra, (Abakpa, Awkunanaw & Ogui) Enugu
- Participate in providing comprehensive maintenance of computer systems and peripherals at the District and Service Centres for effective use of resources and efficiency.
- Participate in site preparation and relocation of computer systems at the District and Service Centres for optimum performance and conducive environment
- Execute Network troubleshooting, monitoring and maintenance at the District for Network availability and efficiency.
- Ensure adherence to SLA for hardware & network services with users
- Work with central IT Helpdesk based on assigned priorities and ensure closer and timely update of trouble calls
- Repairing of Hardware, Network Equipment in agreed time
- Datacenter Network & Server Infrastructure Maintenance
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience.