Location: Lekki-Peninsula, Lagos.
We are seeking the services of a business/sales-oriented Customer Care Representative who would serve as the focal person for resolving all customer related queries relating to our business. He/she would be saddled with the responsibility of providing accurate product and service information to our clients whilst resolving customer complaints within record time. The preferred candidate should be a service-oriented individual who is capable of working independently in a fast-paced and procedural business environment with a zest for revenue generation.
- Deal with all walk-in, telephone or e-mail enquiries professionally
- Opens customer accounts for new clients and maintains a well-organised database of clients
- Resolve customer-related queries within approved time limits
- Maintain a record of customer interactions, process all queries related to customer accounts and file documents appropriately (both physically and virtually)
- Collaborate with the security department to keep a detailed record of check-in and check-out time of visitors
- Ensure the reception and all common areas are neat and presentable at all times
- Regularly review existing standards and procedures in line with your job while implementing best practices to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification work experience in a relevant role
- Proven experience of working as a Relationship or People Manager
- Tech-savviness and apt proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Willingness to go the extra mile to resolve customers queries
- Customer service background in any service-oriented firm is required
- Must be customer-centric and emphatic in dealing with people
- Must be very conversant with relevant CRM tools
- Possession of relevant Professional Certifications in Customer Service or People Management is Compulsory
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Humanities, Social Sciences, People Management or relevant field
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.