Our client, an energy technology company mainly in the downstream sector is a provider of various oil chain activities including the distribution and retailing of petroleum product is looking to hire a Cost Accountant with a 3-year experience in similar role.
The cost accountant would be responsible for assessing the business expenses and preparing optimized budget plans, Including reviewing financial records, researching the market rate for key business costs and adjusting the company ledger to accurately reflect balance sheets.
- Collecting and analyzing data of the company’s operational costs
- Setting of company’s standard costs
- Developing and analyzing cost standards
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis,
- Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Managing the company’s balance sheet and accounting books
- Supporting other company accountants with invoicing and capital expenditure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field
- Background in down stream sector O/G or FMCG
- Certified (ACA, ACCA).
- Strong financial background with analytical and numerical proficiency
- Proficiency in accounting software
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.