Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job type: Full-time – Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Performs protocol duties for in accordance with established standards to ensure appropriate etiquette is used in interactions with individuals such as dignitaries and officials.
- Assists in identifying stakeholders’ needs and proposes relevant engagement strategies.
- Develops, manages and controls procedures for all internal and external correspondence.
- Researches and assembles information for members of the public.
- Responds to complaints and organisation issues from members of the public.
- Creates and updates a database/directory of stakeholders’ contact information, profiles and services.
- Performs other related duties as required
Minimum Experience and Training
- Minimum of five(5) years’ experience in Corporate Communications or Public Relations, including web design and development, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Training as evidenced by a recognised University Degree in Communications Studies or a related discipline