Our client is a private limited liability company engaged in Major Highway and Civil Engineering Construction Projects. The Company uses extensive experience and expertise in executing complex civil engineering projects for its clients. It manages this process from conception, through detailed design and construction stages to ensure clients’ goals are met. With a number of new projects starting in the North Central and North East of Nigeria, the company now seeks to recruit an experienced Construction/Site Operations Manager.
As a Construction/Site Operations Manager you will have an engineering background with experience gained working on Highway construction projects including a proven track record of successfully managing civil engineering projects on time and on cost.
You will also have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of roads, highways maintenance, drainage and civil infrastructure construction.
- Knowledge of costing, estimating, procurement, completed work certification, administration and documentation required in Highway schemes
- Able to programme, organise and budget works from start to completion, you will be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Experienced in managing large multidisciplinary teams, large teams of ground workers, plant operatives and sub-contract staff.
- Able to produce method statements, risk assessments and the site programme
- Degree or HND in Civil Engineering minimum or equivalent qualification.
- Strong client facing skills and proven experience in developing client relations.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- Minimum 15 years solid experience with a reputable Highways contractor constructing major infrastructure projects and major roads including bridges and culverts is essential