Department: Media and Communications
- This position is responsible for monitoring social media channels to build a community of followers within the healthcare space, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Be the eyes and ears for the brand across all owned, earned, paid social conversation in the healthcare community.
- Develop a content marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Manage communities with attention to detail, creativity and good humor.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner and carry customer service issues with agility and empathy
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Work collaboratively with internal team and liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with new trends in the healthcare space and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- B.Sc. Mass Communication, Journalism or any relevant field
- Proven experience in the healthcare sector or community
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Sharp vision for finding patient, doctor communities & utilizing software to find reach community leads.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Thorough understanding of all social media platforms and hands-on experience with social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest,YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools such as (Spredfast, Sprinklr, Netbase etc).
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good organizational and time-management skills
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly