Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time (Onsite)
We are looking for a Business Accountant with manufacturing experience for our Jos Factory. The preferred candidate will:
- Supervise operations of the Factory Accounts unit.
- Ensure that controls are effective in order to secure all company’s assets and records.
- Ensure that the data for Accounts processing in the factory are complete, accurate and valid; and that transactions are appropriately interpreted, classified, batched and summarized.
- Extract Monthly Trial Balance and prepare monthly Gross Margin Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Position Statement for the factory.
- Ensure accurate report of current assets – Stocks, Debtors and Cash at the factory level.
- Display a sense of leadership, coaching and mentoring in order to encourage the achievement of the overall Accounts/Finance Department objective of the company through teamwork.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of B.SC or HND in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- 5 years experience in accounting
- Manufacturing experience is needed
- Candidate must reside in Jos or willing to relocate