Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
- The Business Process Associate will be responsible for ensuring Paelyt continually improves on existing policies and processes, and will also be responsible for Process & policy documentation
Business Process Documentation:
- Set clear guidelines on (and ensure adherence to) process and policy document standards (document purpose, document content, document scope, document naming convention, approvals and sign-offs)
- Define a document review process and implement documentation review schedules for updating standard operating procedures and policies
- Map and document enterprise-wide business processes
- Develop policies as required
- Convert existing process and policy documentation to agreed standards
- Store all process and policy documents in a centrally accessible location
- Manage a document portal: incorporating document filing, status definition, user access rights, version control, document ageing, etc.
- Disseminate process and policy information to intended recipients
- Improve process awareness and compliance
Business Process Continuous Improvement:
- Elicit, analyze and validate business functional requirements using interviews, workshops, focus groups, etc.
- Conduct business process analysis
- Develop and document use cases
- Identify and document key opportunities for process improvement
- Identify, coach, coordinate and lead Process Champions to drive process improvement at
- Identify collaborative tools to enable centralized supervision of projects and ensure project visibility
- Manage all Business Process Management (BPM) projects; verify the statement of work, track deliverables, perform monitoring and controlling, close projects, etc.
- Research process improvement tools, methodologies, technologies and best practices for process improvement efforts (developing a Business Process Management “toolkit”):
- Develop training guides, conduct user training for solution implementation and perform post-deployment support
- Perform post-deployment impact analysis
- Collaborate with vendors and systems analysts to understand gaps in target systems and determine where system enhancements are required
- And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a numerate field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) to four (5) years’ work experience.
- Past work experience as a Business Process Personnel is desired.
- Knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- Possesses an understanding of FinTech businesses and products
- Demonstrate basic leadership skills
- Business Modelling, Analysis and design
- Business Process Re-engineering and Improvement
- Use of process mapping tools
- User Interface Design skills
- Attention to details
- Good stakeholder and engagement abilities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projection
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools
- Quality Control
- Policy development.
Leadership & Managerial Effectiveness:
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Coaching and counselling skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Time management skills
Specific Behavioural Skills based on Job Role:
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation skills.