We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
It’s best to understand what this role entails first, please read about this job here: https://bit.ly/esqbusinessdevelopment
#Why you probably should not apply (it’s not you, it’s us)
- We’re a small growing team with a rate that isn’t as competitive as “big” players.
- You don’t like an open and flexible culture — we trust ourselves to be adults and get the work done. Our default is not to chase anyone down. If you can’t get work done without being micro-managed, you will find working with us horrible.
- You hate learning new things. We’re constantly learning and trying new things; we understand this might not be your thing and that’s OK.
- You don’t like writing clearly. We are training and publishing company and writing clearly helps reduce miscommunication; we understand if this isn’t your style.
- You’re a bigot. We seriously have zero-tolerance for this. That is, we have no tolerance for chauvinism, homophobia, sectarianism, racism, zealots, antifeminism, nepotism and others of its kind.
If it’s a fit, here’s what we offer:
- Consistent workload
- strict deadlines (prioritizing your work is important)
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
- Company-sponsored self-directed learning
- You will be part of a team working towards transforming legal practice across Africa
The best teammates will have:
- A first degree in any of the Social Sciences from a reputable university
- Experience in Research, Sales and Marketing
- 2-4 years cognate experience