Our Organization is looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Business Analyst, an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to support our team on key strategic initiatives. The succesful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business processes, performing quantitative analysis of complex business situations, such as strategies, performance and solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on creating new features.
- Perform various data analytics in SQL and MS Excel using statistical models or industry accepted tools.
- Assist with the coordination and development of short and long-term corporate business plans and budgets including the definition of business planning assumptions and guidelines in conjunction with Group Finance.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs.
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and establishing project budget. Assessing/determining solution requirements and communicating to stakeholders.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects and also identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Work with the accounting / finance to create automated financial reporting mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or any Financial related field.
- Strong skills in business planning, forecasting budgeting and financial modeling.
- Good data gathering/analysis with deep ability to analyze and interpret large data and develop relevant financial/management reports/presentations. Highly detailed oriented with strong data reconciliation skills.
- 4+ years of experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility, preferably in Financial Services or Technology environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.