Location: Palmgrove, Lagos
The Bursar shall be responsible for the following in connection with the Accounting records and systems in the institution:
- The Bursar is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day financial administration of the Polytechnic.
- Preparation of Budget for the Polytechnic.
- Compilation of the main accounting records.
- Initiation of new accounting systems, indenting and procedure for local purchase.
- Production of reliable and complete Management Information Services (MIS> to the Council and its Finance and General Purposes Committee.
- Advise the Governing Council and its Finance and General Purposes Committee on estimates and control of expenditure on projects.
- Maintain liaison with financial agencies and external auditors.
- Overall supervision of the accounting records and systems in the Polytechnic.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the following email: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.